PS PS2 USB Dual Controller to PC Adapter Converter

PS PS2 USB Dual Controller to PC Adapter Converter

By D "broadbandfreak" (CO, USA) -  reviews


OK, so the packaging does in fact not say it works with Windows Vista. However, I tested it on both Premium x32 and Premium x64 and it works great! The driver is a 2006 driver, so any games created after that time period will not be compatible with the gamepad (at least directly from the game). I was able to find a key-mapping software to help me be able to use the controller and overcome this frustrating issue (vibration feedback is supported as well!!!) Also, I noticed my Logitech wireless PS2 controller does not work with this adapter; however, my wired Sony PS2 controllers work just fine with it. If you plan on buying this for games newer than 2006, start searching for a program that'll allow you to remap your keyboard and mouse to your gamepad.

0 comments

Post a Comment

PC & Mac Games

Custom Search