Logitech Extreme 3D Pro Joystick

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Logitech Extreme 3D Pro Joystick (Silver/Black)


By Lee (Arizona) -  reviews


I bought this joystick for gaming on my Mac and was a bit disappointed when the box arrived and it said PC only... However, I plugged it in to my iBook and it worked just great on Battlefield 1942 even without installing any drivers (I'm using OSX). I also can use it on my PC without any problem. It comes with a drivers CD for Windows.



It improved my game 100% when flying planes in Battlefield, I would definitely recommend this to anybody who plays games in which flying is involved. It's pretty sturdy and quite large, and very comfortable to hold, though it's definitely for right-handed gamers only.



It has a separate throttle control (a lever that you push forward or backward) that's quite sensitive, and the handle twists left and right to control the rudder (as well as moving 360 degrees like any other joystick). There are 13 buttons so plenty of choice when mapping your controls.

 
Personally I much prefer this joystick over one that comes with force feedback - the vibration works against what you're trying to do and makes playing harder. You can't beat this joystick for the price.



After this I could never go back to just using a mouse and keyboard. Takes the gaming experience to the next level.

0 comments

Post a Comment

PC & Mac Games

Custom Search